Houston’s very own bass maker specializing in setup, repair, and new making.
- This special #HomeDepotBass was completed in October 2020
- 41.5″ string length
- 3/4 body
- Removable neck
- Slab Poplar back, sides, and scroll with maple neck
- 18 piece quarter sawn Western Red Cedar top
- Responsive flat back bracing
- This bass was raffled off to support Sphinx and Challenge the Stats
My usual handmade basses feature kevlar reinforced rib construction and removable necks. The ribs are thin, lightweight, and resonant and are exceptionally resilient and stable. My removable neck use a simple, through bolt design, giving player’s greater flexibility when traveling with their instruments.